Udemy – Python For Offensive – PenTest A Complete Practical Course [Video] Free Download
Udemy – Python For Offensive – PenTest A Complete Practical Course [Video] Free Download From Best IT Tutorials in Direct Link.
2019 Updated Python 3 / Windows 10 & Kali 2. Learn how to use python for ethical hacking and penetration testing
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to code your own reverse shell [TCP+HTTP]
- Learn how to exfiltrate data from your target
- Make anonymous shell by interacting with [Twitter, Google Form, Sourceforge]
- Replicate Metasploit features and and make an advanced shell
- Learn how to hack passwords using multiple techniques [Keylogger, Clipboard Hijacking]
- Learn how malware abusing cryptography by adding [AES,RSA,XOR] encryption to your shell
- Privilege escalation on windows with practical example
Basic knowledge in Python or ANY other programming/scripting languages
Intermediate knowledge in penetration testing and ethical hacking
When other’s tools fail, writing your own makes you a true penetration tester!
Before You Enroll !
The knowledge which you will learn from this course is literally a weapon. My goal is to make you a better warrior in penetration testing. Consider the consequences of your actions, be smart and don’t go to jail.
There are quite a lot of people who call themselves hackers but in reality few have the solid skills to fit the definition, when other’s tools fail, writing your own makes you a true hacker!
How To Use This Course?
View the course in order, start from module 1 and move on.
Before you see the video, download the script, read the inline comments, run the script in your home lab, then finally see the explanatory video, if you still got any question, post it in Udemy forum.
Don’t skip the exercises, Google is your best friend.
Fall in love with Python, go for extra mile and start writing your own weapons!
Who this course is for:
- Ethical hackers and penetration testers
- Students preparing for OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, GXPN, CEH
- Information security professionals and cyber security consultants
- System and network security administrators
- Programmers who want to get their hands dirty
Udemy – Python For Offensive – PenTest A Complete Practical Course [Video] Free Download Link: