Udemy – Docker Mastery: The Complete Toolset From a Docker Captain Free Download
Udemy – Docker Mastery: The Complete Toolset From a Docker Captain Free Download From Best IT Tutorials in Direct Link.
Build, compose, deploy, and manage Docker containers from development to DevOps based Swarm clusters
What you’ll learn
- How to use Docker and Compose on your machine for better software building and testing.
- Build a fancy multi-node Swarm cluster for production deployments!
- Skills to build advanced development environments with your code running in containers.
- Update and change your Swarm Services without downtime using rolling updates.
- Hand’s-on with best practices for making Dockerfiles and Compose files like a Pro!
- Experience using multi-host logging and event monitoring for Docker Swarm.
- Build and publish your own custom images.
- Understand the new Windows Containers, and try your hand at ARM Containers.
- No paid software required – Just install your favorite text editor and browser!
- Local admin access to install Docker for Mac/Windows/Linux.
- Understand terminal or command prompt basics.
- Linux basics like shells, SSH, and package managers. (tips included to help newcomers!)
- Know the basics of creating a server in the cloud (on any provider). (tips included to help newcomers!)
- Understand the basics of web and database servers. (how they typically communicate, IP’s, ports, etc.)
- Have a GitHub and Docker Hub account.
After taking this course, you’ll be able to:
- Use Docker in your daily developer and/or sysadmin roles
- Make Dockerfiles and Compose files
- Build multi-node Swarm clusters and deploying H/A containers
- Build a workflow of using Docker in dev, then test/CI, then production with yaml
- Protect your keys, TLS certificates, and passwords with encrypted secrets
- Keep your Dockerfiles and images small, efficient, and fast
- Develop locally while your code runs in a container
- Protect important persistent data in volumes and bind mounts
- Lead your team into the future with the latest Docker container skills!
Extra things that come with this course:
- Access to the course Slack team, for getting help/advice from me and other students.
- Bonus videos I put elsewhere like YouTube.
- Tons of reference links to supplement this content.
- Updates to content as Docker changes their features on these topics.
Course Launch Notes: More lectures are coming as I finish editing them in 2018:
- Deal with more complex container startup with Entrypoints
- Getting data in and out of images and containers
- Windows Containers and ARM containers
Who this course is for:
- Software developers, sysadmins, IT pros, and operators at any skill level.
- Anyone who makes, deploys, or operates software on servers.
Udemy – Docker Mastery: The Complete Toolset From a Docker Captain Free Download Link: